The Witney SEO Guy is now accepting guest posts. If you’d like to become a contributor, please ensure your post meets the blogging guidelines and fill in the form at the bottom of this page. Accepted submissions will be published free of charge and will be promoted on The Witney SEO Guy Twitter and LinkedIn channels. If you have any questions regarding the guidelines or would like to work together in another capacity then please email email@example.com.
Guest post guidelines
- Free from spelling or grammar mistakes
- Content related to Search Engine Optimisation, Pay-Per-Click or Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Contain no more than one link back to your website
- Unique and not too closely related to any of the other content on this website
- Correctly attributed and don’t contain copyrighted content
- At least 600+ words in length
- Formatted similarly to the other posts on this website. See blog.
- Website or associated business is not in direct competition with the services offered on this website (e.g. SEO, PPC and CRO services in Oxfordshire, UK).
Use the form below to submit your guest post. You can either submit posts using the attachment feature (doc, docx or pdf) or by providing a shareable link to a Google Doc containing your post in the message field.